We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors:
(1) What information do we collect?
- (A) We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pageviews)
- (B) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- (C) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- (D) Any other information that you choose to send to us e.g. special requirements or tour feedback
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- (A) We [may] use [both] [“session” cookies] [and “persistent” cookies] on the website. [We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website;]
- (B) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
(3) Using your personal data
This website does not collect any personal data about you on this Website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example, by emailing us, or registering with us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by this site only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.